(various, mostly electronic) Platzangst in 2018

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
platzangst

20 May 2018

Last year, I made a "Platzangst in 2017" thread to reflect an attempt to increase my output. I didn't increase it as much as I would have liked, but let's do that again.

2018 has started slow. I missed out on the 2108 RPM Challenge because I simply didn't have the time, and other things have kept me away from music making for a while. I have some plans for projects to hopefully get out later this year, we'll see.

In the meantime: here's one thing that was intended for something that didn't come together. It doesn't really fit with any of my other potential projects, so I'm putting it out on its own. I also did not intend for it to be a pop song when I did it, but that's what happened...

You may have heard another thing I did, if you looked in on the competition for the RX950 RE.

I neither won nor was a finalist.

PSoames

26 May 2018

Have always enjoyed listening to your compositions due to experimental nature so I welcome this post, keep it updated and the music coming during the rest of 2018. I may well adopt the same approach to overcome an inherent shyness and the pain of insecurity of posting my own compositions.

Both good tracks; What were you thing took me back to the pioneering moments of synth music in the 70s and 80s, my only criticism would be that the vocals sometimes got buried in the music.

Loved the rhythm and attitude of Jackknife. I also thought it well mixed and enjoyed the use of stereo placement of the sounds; it had dimension.

• Information