(Melodic Breakbeat) Punchinello: Returning Home

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Punchinello

20 May 2018

Hi there!

I need some opinions on this track. Working on it right now. It is supposed to be the closing track of my concept album.
Any opinion is welcome! Thanks! :)

"Music is a Place to take Refuge. It's a Sanctuary from Mediocrity and Boredom. It's Innocent and it's a Place you can loose yourself in Thoughts, Memories and Intricacies." - Lisa Gerrard

Kov

20 May 2018

Musically it's not my cup of tea and i don't hear any breakbeats. Technically well done. Nice mixing. Since it's part of a concept album it would be nice to hear the rest to get the context.

Punchinello

21 May 2018

Thanks for listening. And thanks for the kind words about the mixing. Well, as for the breakbeats, the second half will get more driving ones, but I have not found them yet.
So far, this is the second song of the concept album. As the song is about someone who was afraid all the time, and now dares to let go for good, I have to make the second part of the song more driving. Working on that! Thanks again.
"Music is a Place to take Refuge. It's a Sanctuary from Mediocrity and Boredom. It's Innocent and it's a Place you can loose yourself in Thoughts, Memories and Intricacies." - Lisa Gerrard

• Information