DeepHouuse Remix

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
payamsarbani

20 Apr 2018

Hello
Here is my brand new remix , i will be so glad to tell me your opinion about it !

campbejo
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2018

Not my cup of tea but you definitely nailed the sound, can imagine hearing it on one of the big youtube remix channels, it's got a cheat codes/kygo vibe. Would it be considered deep house though? Not sure about that. But thats beside the point, it's well mixed and fleshed out so good job.

Runner2x

24 Apr 2018

Very kick heavy.

payamsarbani

24 May 2018

campbejo wrote:
20 Apr 2018
Not my cup of tea but you definitely nailed the sound, can imagine hearing it on one of the big youtube remix channels, it's got a cheat codes/kygo vibe. Would it be considered deep house though? Not sure about that. But thats beside the point, it's well mixed and fleshed out so good job.
thanks for you good review, it will help me so if you tell more about the problems in this song :D
actually its not that kind of deep house like andhim, but i thought it can be deep house, if you have any idea about the genre please tell me :)

payamsarbani

24 May 2018

Runner2x wrote:
24 Apr 2018
Very kick heavy.
is it good or bad ?
because i thought kick is very important in this kind of musics, and it should be huge.
whats your opinion, how it should be ?

• Information