(sketch) connects _4filegate AVM

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
4filegate

20 Apr 2018

how does the mix sound on your playback device?

candybag

20 Apr 2018

You have any reference track?

First impression;
A bit much left hard pan on that acid for my taste (on headphones, Bose QC35)
Could use some EQ or volume automation (or just straigt across the track) on the FM radio frequence effect, particularly noticable at 1:18 as it cuts trought the mix alot.
Subtle kick that can be felt, but not really heard. Coincidence or work of a madman (genius)? ;)
Yamaha HS7 - HD600 - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Akai MPK261 - AT2050 - Auralex Project 2™ Roominator Kit
9900K - 16 GB - 3xXB270HU - GTX 1080 ti

4filegate

21 Apr 2018

candybag wrote:
20 Apr 2018
You have any reference track?
nay, constant exercise yields well-being
candybag wrote:
20 Apr 2018
First impression;
A bit much left hard pan on that acid for my taste (on headphones, Bose QC35)
Could use some EQ or volume automation (or just straigt across the track) on the FM radio frequence effect, particularly noticable at 1:18 as it cuts trought the mix alot.
FX room overturned the instrument = sound cloudy
candybag wrote:
20 Apr 2018
Subtle kick that can be felt, but not really heard. Coincidence or work of a madman (genius)? ;)
produced according to the applied ancient knowledge by Gary Bromham tips and tricks in SSL since Reason6
Therefore, reason and emotion can contradict each other, kick/bass generated by the kinetic energy recovery system.

Thank you for your dialogue, it is very apt and to the point.

Runner2x

24 Apr 2018

Some interesting panning decisions and I agree about the left-leaning acid. I like the eerie choir synth progression.

4filegate

25 Apr 2018

Runner2x wrote:
24 Apr 2018
Some interesting panning decisions and I agree about the left-leaning acid. I like the eerie choir synth progression.
Thanks, mate. It's nice to hear from you. On Sunday morning I had the opportunity to do a birthday edition for the 49th, we noticed the left-heavy acid.

4filegate

26 Apr 2018

one more time

• Information