(80s tinged downtempo electronic) - First completed song in ages - go easy!

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
bangaio

15 Apr 2018

I have been so busy that I haven't completed a song in absolutely ages, check this out.

isunray

18 Apr 2018

Hi Andrew, thanks for sharing your music, I've listening and I really enjoyed it. There's some wonderful synth cross rhythms and I found myself nodding along. I've posted a few comments on soundcloud too. All the best for your new music, Jay AKA isunray http://soundcloud.com/isunray

jayhosking

19 Apr 2018

Fantastic sounds and arrangement. I think the mix needs some TLC, to put everything in its right place, and also to allow for the build-ups to have the potency they deserve, but lots of great stuff here. The choral section is a little on the nose, but could work if the mix is tweaked. This is kind of like the more emotional version of what's on the Nidhogg II OST!

ElectronicPhonograph

20 Apr 2018

Clean and rich, good stuff.

strangers
Competition Winner

21 Apr 2018

Nicely done! The hats seem a little on the bright side but that could be due to the fact that I'm listening on my laptop right now. The chords and melody progress very nicely to enhance the vibe you're going for. I like it.

Micha1973

25 Apr 2018

a nice realexing thing* i like it
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

• Information