(synthpop) To Be Your Man - by Pacific Deep

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
raymondh

07 Apr 2018

Hi folks,

New song from Carl & me. This one heavily features the Korg M1 VST. A trip down memory lane for Carl as the hardware M1 was his first ever synthesizer!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

09 Apr 2018

You can make Carl jealous by letting him know that I still have my T1 :)

Pet shop boys comes to mind listening to this.... great little track..... keep it up...

raymondh

09 Apr 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
09 Apr 2018

Pet shop boys comes to mind listening to this.... great little track..... keep it up...
Thanks Carly!
Ooh a T1 - very nice!

I used to have a Korg M3R module. It was really nice, not as good as the M1. And definitely not as good as the T1!!

raveled
Competition Winner

09 Apr 2018

Catchy tune! The low octave gives the vocals a really cool sound.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

09 Apr 2018

raymondh wrote:
09 Apr 2018
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
09 Apr 2018

Thanks Carly!
Ooh a T1 - very nice!

I used to have a Korg M3R module. It was really nice, not as good as the M1. And definitely not as good as the T1!!
Basic sound wise the T1 and the M1 are the same the only real difference is the weighted keyboard and larger memory for samples and I never brought any samples for it, did have the piano one that came with it which was a good piano.

EnochLight

09 Apr 2018

You guys capture the mid-80's Blue Clocks Green/Erasure sound so good, I have to again give major props. Well done, fellas!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

jappe

10 Apr 2018

Absolutely wonderful song, quality sound.
Love the vocals!
Sounds Human League in the choir parts.

• Information