vj tehno demt check top of range visuals

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
demt

20 Mar 2018

lots of fun and a lot to learn yet visually outstanding
comments wellcome specially from those vj s amongst us
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

abeonis

20 Mar 2018

Nice video. How do you produce the visuals?

moneykube

20 Mar 2018

my friend ... I am impressed... you have come light years ahead of when you started to experiment in this realm... great work !!!!! :thumbs_up: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
keep it up... you got this
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

normen

20 Mar 2018

Nice, it's funny how the shaded visuals almost look dated again nowadays that everything goes back to plain colors and flat visuals. A strange situation where stuff that seems to come from the 60s looks "modern".

Thought of this video from Paul Weller while I watched yours, maybe it can be an inspiration:

demt

20 Mar 2018

I think that gerere of visuals is designed for projecters and huge sky scrapper/building size stages where as my stuff wouldn't work on those and is mainly ment for computer sized screens and perhaps cinemas to avoid light pollution
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

21 Mar 2018

abeonis wrote:
20 Mar 2018
Nice video. How do you produce the visuals?
Erm knowing what style off visuals I'm into I googled vj and Vimeo and found a lot of vkj material basically chose the most stunning and mixed them in resolumr avenue 6 using about 10% of what that progg can do that's roughly how it goes but it took me a lot of try and test before it became easy needless to say I'm delighted with the test result and am excited with the. endless possibilities this combination can achieve in tim4 with the music ps I feel like I've. ,Zbeaten the progs demos and am exploring news fields as a vj
hear scince reason 2.5

abeonis

21 Mar 2018

Thanks for your feedback. I found resolumr with Google just by curiosity. Your method goes far beyond my needs (I am not a VJ obviously)
I (try) to produce progressive psytrance and want to add some psychedelic visualization to my music. My current flow is:
Reason to create the wave file.
Audacity to create an MP3
Winamp to play the MP3 and add visualization full screen with Milkdrop plugin.
OBS to record the screen and system sound based on YouTube recommendations .
FFMpeg to trim the video (remove start and end garbage) without encoding/decoding.

I was just curious to see if there is a lighter flow.
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | Live 10 Suite + Push2 | Intel i7 8700K | 16 GB RAM | Scarlett 6x6 | Arturia MiniLab MK II | 2x Novation LaunchControl XL

demt

21 Mar 2018

abeonis wrote:
21 Mar 2018
Thanks for your feedback. I found resolumr with Google just by curiosity. Your method goes far beyond my needs (I am not a VJ obviously)
I (try) to produce progressive psytrance and want to add some psychedelic visualization to my music. My current flow is:
FFMpeg to trim the video (remove start and end garbage) without encoding/decoding.

any chance of posting 1 of your vids to check the style? ps theres 2 versions of resolume 6 alley and avenue im fairly sure avenue would offer a vast range of extra effects pulsing away in time with the music most of it automatically on the auto pilot
hear scince reason 2.5

abeonis

22 Mar 2018

demt wrote:
21 Mar 2018
abeonis wrote:
21 Mar 2018

any chance of posting 1 of your vids to check the style? ps theres 2 versions of resolume 6 alley and avenue im fairly sure avenue would offer a vast range of extra effects pulsing away in time with the music most of it automatically on the auto pilot
My flow is not as simple as it may appear. There are too many parameters to take into account, specially in OBS, to obtain a quality product on YouTube. I am in the phase "Test and Measure" until I achieve, and document, the desired outcome. I have not yet created a finished product I feel comfortable to share. But you can find an example of what is my target https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gp51lt9kdA&t=1515s
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | Live 10 Suite + Push2 | Intel i7 8700K | 16 GB RAM | Scarlett 6x6 | Arturia MiniLab MK II | 2x Novation LaunchControl XL

demt

22 Mar 2018

amazing video. the musics great but the visuals compared to whats achievable on resolume 6 are under 1/2 marks and counting. As im still new to the kit its really diff to show you what i mean but whilst playing around with it i achieved sum trully stunning mixes and was seriously worried about being the worlds best untill hollywoods major special effects for films soothed my mind , but their spending millions to do what i can do 4 250 quid and sum,the quados is very upsetting for me still its an honour to continue in this field and i owe many visual special/vj effects artists for there workive included a link to a vj resource whre with a bit of skill i download effects that combine well in resolume6
https://vimeo.com/ondemand
though there are many works to choose from to get the combination seen in my test video ubove i tried many sites that do the same as vimeo its quite pleasnt checking out the artwork available sum of witch cover your style of video abeonis ,I also made a couple of effects myself but im no where near sum of these guys. All the work is available under the creative common liscense and legal to use so if you want a tip on vids buy resolume 6
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

22 Mar 2018

https://vimeo.com/ondemand
dont forget to dial in vj loops in the search box on the site
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information