(synthpop) I Just Can't Get Enough (Depeche Mode cover) by The Age of Pop!

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
raymondh

20 Mar 2018

Here's the first collaboration between isunray, Steve Lucas and me. Over time the plan is to bang out a bunch of 80s covers :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

20 Mar 2018

WOOOHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bring it on....................

raymondh

22 Mar 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
20 Mar 2018
WOOOHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bring it on....................
Haha thanks Carly! :)

Quiloc Lim

23 Mar 2018

raymondh wrote:
20 Mar 2018
Here's the first collaboration between isunray, Steve Lucas and me. Over time the plan is to bang out a bunch of 80s covers :)

Nicely done..! I love a good DM cover. Especially songs from the first 5 albums. Keep making more cover versions.

I attempted one myself years ago. No vocals though. I think I did it in Reason 4. Can't remember now.

Rothgarr

23 Mar 2018

Great covers, I love Depeche Mode!

I love two types of covers: 1) Faithful reproductions, and 2) Completely different takes on the original

I've been hoping to hear someone do a faithful reproduction of both Stripped and Enjoy the Silence in Reason (also in hopes that they'd be willing to share their Reason file!)

raymondh

23 Mar 2018

Quiloc Lim wrote:
23 Mar 2018
raymondh wrote:
20 Mar 2018

Nicely done..! I love a good DM cover. Especially songs from the first 5 albums. Keep making more cover versions.

I attempted one myself years ago. No vocals though. I think I did it in Reason 4. Can't remember now.

I really like your cover. Put a couple of comments on Soundcloud. Nicely done!

raymondh

23 Mar 2018

Rothgarr wrote:
23 Mar 2018
Great covers, I love Depeche Mode!

I love two types of covers: 1) Faithful reproductions, and 2) Completely different takes on the original

I've been hoping to hear someone do a faithful reproduction of both Stripped and Enjoy the Silence in Reason (also in hopes that they'd be willing to share their Reason file!)
Hmmm.... thanks for planting the seed :)

raymondh

23 Mar 2018

Here's another DM cover from a few years ago. If anyone else wants to share their DM covers on this thread, please feel free to - I'd be keen to hear them!

Rothgarr

23 Mar 2018

Ooohhhh, I love that World in My Eyes cover!

I saw them on their Global Spirit tour last year. My fifth time seeing them live! They are still great after all these years (but I still miss Alan Wilder)

Quiloc Lim

24 Mar 2018

raymondh wrote:
23 Mar 2018
Here's another DM cover from a few years ago. If anyone else wants to share their DM covers on this thread, please feel free to - I'd be keen to hear them!

OMG..! This is so good. All the dark urgency is still there, but it has a crispy snap that the original didn't. Does that make sense? :-D

Make some more please :-) :thumbs_up:

pgillis

24 Mar 2018

very nice

madmacman

24 Mar 2018

Nicely done! :thumbs_up: Especially the first DM album was full great tunes, but unfortunately got a little "forgotten" over the years... and not everyone likes the Vince Clarke touch (I do) :)

Now I can contribute. Did an experimental recording after getting my MakeNoise 0-Coast synth in January:

No vocals - Nobody wants to hear me sing. :D

raymondh

24 Mar 2018

madmacman wrote:
24 Mar 2018
Nicely done! :thumbs_up: Especially the first DM album was full great tunes, but unfortunately got a little "forgotten" over the years... and not everyone likes the Vince Clarke touch (I do) :)

Now I can contribute. Did an experimental recording after getting my MakeNoise 0-Coast synth in January:

No vocals - Nobody wants to hear me sing. :D
Great job! Commented on your Soundcloud!

madmacman

25 Mar 2018

Thank you for you kind words & comments. Very encouraging! :) I greatly feel inspired by the tunes you share!

• Information