The Journey (Upbeat)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2018

Simon Riedel wrote most of this track, I took it and ran with it and this is what we came up with.

I still believe there is a loads of room for the track to be improved on..

The video was a bit of tongue in cheek but at the same time a nice learning curve for me

Apart from stock devices the only RE's used were Solar 5 (Solaris) and Nautilus (no VST's).

Feedback more than welcome good or bad..

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

Rothgarr

24 Mar 2018

That song is great and that video just keeps on giving!

raymondh

24 Mar 2018

Wow!!!

The music is great - really good driving beat and plenty of cool melodies and other hooks. Super production too.

The video is brilliant. I really like the way you've done it, and the theme of the robotic drummer getting more kit. Very, very cool!!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2018

Rothgarr wrote:
24 Mar 2018
That song is great and that video just keeps on giving!
Cheers for your feedback, glad you enjoyed it :D
raymondh wrote:
24 Mar 2018
Wow!!!

The music is great - really good driving beat and plenty of cool melodies and other hooks. Super production too.

The video is brilliant. I really like the way you've done it, and the theme of the robotic drummer getting more kit. Very, very cool!!
Modern music with 80's graphics ;) it was fun doing the video and graphics... thanks for the comments...

PoohBear

My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

jappe

12 May 2018

Awesome sound!
I guess the genre is psy-tech?

I like the video too, what did you use for that?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

12 May 2018

jappe wrote:
12 May 2018
Awesome sound!
I guess the genre is psy-tech?

I like the video too, what did you use for that?
I just don't do genres... :)

I use Magic, plan on doing a little video about the product as I think it's fantastic with what you can do with it...

• Information