(Uplifting/Vocal Trance) Nova Звони/Call me K@RMX R-DUB

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Karmx

03 Mar 2018

Hello fellow reasoners!
My mention for remix contest hosted by PromoDJ.Com promodj.com/contests/449/Nova_Zvoni on beatiful track by Nova Singer Звони/Call me https://soundcloud.com/nova-singer.My first real attempt on integrating big chunk of vocals into tracks.For main part i've used Spire/Sylenth combo, lotta boucing due cpu usage and many-many tracks fx and so on.
Hope you like it, don't hesitate to give constructive feedback/mention on my work, they are always very welcome!
Done in :reason: 9.5.
Regards, Andreas

ReachingAlpine

04 Mar 2018

Hey,

This is a great track! Really like how you switched between a pad (or something like that) to a pluck arpeggio in-between the vocals starting between 1 minute and 2. Great job!

Only criticism I have is that I think your lower frequencies are too loud. When your low frequencies are out of the mix your high frequencies, and the vocals, come out clearer. There are a couple of examples of this: 1:37-1:39, 1:52, and a big one at 4:10.

All the best,

Reaching Alpine

Karmx

05 Mar 2018

Heyho, ReachingAlpine!
Pad is pluck actually, due note repeating and some delay/Rev it transform itself in kinda paddy synth:)
Thanks for tip with frequency conflicts, will take a good look.It pretty hard to integrate all to 100%, but i'm on it.Vocals loosing their "base"very fast and sounds like phone call.
Big shout on 4:10 is extra sample i forgot to take down a bit:)upps, my fault!

Thank you so much for taking time and giving feedback!
Regards,Andreas

Wav-E

06 Mar 2018

Nice remix, good flow, i think the vocals shoud be a bit louder or like ReachingAlpine wrote, can be the low frequencies.Try to use a compressor. Also hit hats are hmmm maybe too hight ( not clear enought ) i dont know.
btw great fill (3:17-3:44)

• Information