Hip hop - Valentines Day love Song - Musicoin, check it out

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
EthicistBeats

14 Feb 2018

Hey guys, so this is a two part post ...

1st., long time user of reasontalk, came over when the PUF went down, but lately haven't been on the forums much ... trying to get that music right, and well, life, you know haha ... but i wanted to upload a song ... told myself i would once i had public songs to upload ... only it took me a lil longer than i thought hahaha ...

so constructive criticism is welcomed ...all music made and recorded in reason, by yours truly (besides the other two vocalists) ... im pretty well aware of what i need improvement on ... but it wouldn't hurt to have people tell me im right or wrong in that matter hahaha ...

2nd., being as we're all musicians here, i'm linking the song through an awesome new music streaming platform i've come across ... its called Musicoin, check their website musicoin.org ... i know this may sound like some scammy promotion, but its not ...well, not intentially hahhaha im just a dude excited about the platform ... think, soundcloud, but you get paid per stream!!! you heard me right!! its not a ton of money per play, but they can add up... it pays more than spotify or itunes streaming, so thats something to consider ... i really think this is a cool platform ... while im still new to it and trying to get used to it ... i think it really has a chance to shine .... if other musicians start seeing the potential then we can really have something here ... as of now, its really only known in the cryptocurrency community ... but as a musican and content creator, its gettitng me pretty excited ... its soo new, why not experiment with it ...

anyways peace guys... ill be stopping around again, learn some things ive forgotten, as well as help those that are newer than me to reason ... "each one must teach one" hahha peace guys

• Information