(Nostromo track/space, ambient) - Nostromo

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Jan 2018

I wrote this for the Nostromo song challenge over a year ago. This one really sticks out compared to my other tracks. Nothing is timed to the grid or tempo of the song. All notes timing were put there with "feeling" only.

Karmx

21 Jan 2018

Atmosphere is superb! Massive reach sound,way you making sound design you seems to be a huge fan of vangelis.Bladerunner ost is of my favorites.
Good work!

rcbuse
RE Developer

21 Jan 2018

Still love this track. The only problem I have with it is that it isn't a full album. Truly Beautiful stuff.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

22 Jan 2018

Karmx wrote:
21 Jan 2018
Atmosphere is superb! Massive reach sound,way you making sound design you seems to be a huge fan of vangelis.Bladerunner ost is of my favorites.
Good work!
Thanks. Never heard of that soundtrack until I looked it up when I read your comment. I can see the comparison, still they're pretty different from each other imo.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

22 Jan 2018

rcbuse wrote:
21 Jan 2018
Still love this track. The only problem I have with it is that it isn't a full album. Truly Beautiful stuff.
Thanks Mr Panda. I'm pretty happy with this one.

Btw thanks for putting random patch generators in Nostromo and Fritz. I've always known that they are great REs, but as you might know already I get scared by all the endless tweaking abilities. It's just overwhelming and I don't use REs like that. This feature makes it so a technical retard like me can still buy and enjoy your products. And it doesn't take anything away from the tweakers it's aimed for either :D

modecca

26 Jan 2018

Good to see a style that really showcases what Nostromo does well.
This inspired a combinator called 'GNOST' that I will be releasing in a couple of days that focuses on my favorite things about Nostromo. This thing is fully capable of playing itself and once you have enabled it to do so, 'random' starts a conversation with the unknown: Free Download: https://we.tl/3sx0ppo3b3 👽
Last edited by modecca on 28 Jan 2018, edited 1 time in total.
🔗💥

aeox
Competition Winner

26 Jan 2018

Beam me up!

Seriously. Awesome dude.

moneykube

26 Jan 2018

I love this,,,, excellent work !!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

27 Jan 2018

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Appreciate it.

Pete B

28 Jan 2018

Nice soundtrack to something filmed in space, or underwater.

• Information