(Melodic/Uplifting Trance) Forgotten/Bortglömd

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Karmx

13 Jan 2018

Hello Reasontalkers!

Here is a track i made recently in :reason: Reason 9.5.Precisely it a remix on beatiful figure piece "Bortglömd" by my fellow artist ercborg from allihoopa.
I'm using Reason since version 3.0 cross all the gengres of dance music.But somehow i decided to stay in the most inspiring for me uplifting trance and work my skills in this area out: songstructure, eq'ing and effects, composing and mastering and for most dynamic inside of track.

I've spent about two weeks of my spare time for this track(new year/Holidays and some nightshifts) it would be great, if you guys take some time and give me constructive feedback which i can use on my next tracks!

This is my first music piece on Reasontalk; i like to say thanks for taking time and reading/listening to my track, feedback and improvements/suggestions are greatly welcome!

Regards, Andreas

FrankJaeger

13 Jan 2018

I'm not really into EDM all that much anymore but I can still appreciate good Trance and Dubstep. I feel like a good Trance track should cause the listener to zone out of the real world and sort of daydream for its duration.

With that being said, this track is excellent. The mix works with loud thumpy kicks and the ambience is spot on. Good work.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

Karmx

21 Jan 2018

Hey Frank Jaeger(MGS?)!!!

Many thanks for kind words, I’m ended up with 9 iteration steps with this track ,like before with figure :PUF_figure:
Biggest challenge is to get bass/kick till strong enough and working good together ;) .rest of track just build around them on top of drop from figure piece, sub lead worked out after some playing on scales/dual arp.next one is on the way :puf_bigsmile:
Regards,
Andreas

FrankJaeger

25 Jan 2018

Karmx wrote:
21 Jan 2018
Hey Frank Jaeger(MGS?)!!!
YES!!!

Finally someone who knows one of the greatest game series ever. The Grey Fox is legendary.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

nooomy

26 Jan 2018

nice uplifting trance track!

Drop some acid and just Gooooo! :D

im not super into trance but shouldn't the song be longer?

Like around 6-7 min to make it easier for djs to mix it?

Karmx

27 Jan 2018

@FrankJaeger :D Cyberninja was way cooler as Snake! :lol:
@Nooomy :full track is about 6:30 long.due upcoming boreness at intro I faded directly in to dance part.but good mention, I’’ll post full track for Dj needs ;) actually there is acid sequence in background, but it is a good idea with Acid accent, i’m gonna test how it fits in to track!many thanks for taking time nice tip ;)
Regards,Andreas

• Information