(Bongodelica) From Home

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Pete B

13 Jan 2018

This is the first video I've made for one of my songs. Be warned: I found tinkering with the video editor very similar to tweaking in Reason; this could become addictive.

As for the song, it's got bongos and guitars and singing and that kind of stuff.

Hope you like it!

Pete

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Jan 2018

Not something I normally listen too, but I like it.

:thumbs_up:

jappe

25 Jan 2018

Pete B wrote:
13 Jan 2018
This is the first video I've made for one of my songs. Be warned: I found tinkering with the video editor very similar to tweaking in Reason; this could become addictive.

As for the song, it's got bongos and guitars and singing and that kind of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm90GvG__SA&t=11s

Hope you like it!

Pete
Yes, I like it, music & video.

Video really adds a great dimension to music, and I need to start making something from my own terabytes of home videos (I assume this is really a family video from your home!)
From my own childhood there's only pictures, that can be useful too, but when my kids grew up, some periods I recorded them every day, including time-lapse videos.

Pete B

28 Jan 2018

TritoneAddiction wrote:
20 Jan 2018
Not something I normally listen too, but I like it.

:thumbs_up:
Thank you Tritone!

Pete B

28 Jan 2018

[/quote]

Yes, I like it, music & video.

Video really adds a great dimension to music, and I need to start making something from my own terabytes of home videos (I assume this is really a family video from your home!)
From my own childhood there's only pictures, that can be useful too, but when my kids grew up, some periods I recorded them every day, including time-lapse videos.
[/quote]

Thank you, Jappe.

Yes, I filmed this on my phone a few years ago. I think what you say is true about video adding another dimension to a track. It's also possible that there's a downside though: video stamps its authority on the song, so that people take more notice of the video than the music. Still, any notice is better than none at all! I encourage you to dig into your terabytes.

• Information