(Dance/EDM) Dreamer

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Punchinello

05 Jan 2018

Hi there! ;)

Finally, I have Reason 10. :D And Sylenth1. So, yesterday, after work, I started working on this track and just finished a first version.
I kinda like it but I would really like to get some first impressions of you guys...

Thanks, and every advice on how to make it sound tighter is very much appreciated! :)

Last edited by Punchinello on 10 Jan 2018, edited 1 time in total.
"Music is a Place to take Refuge. It's a Sanctuary from Mediocrity and Boredom. It's Innocent and it's a Place you can loose yourself in Thoughts, Memories and Intricacies." - Lisa Gerrard

CaliforniaBurrito

09 Jan 2018

I think you captured the innocent essence of dreaming pretty well especially with that lead synth that makes me think of MGMT. :)

Punchinello

10 Jan 2018

Thanks for listening and your kind words about the song. :)
"Music is a Place to take Refuge. It's a Sanctuary from Mediocrity and Boredom. It's Innocent and it's a Place you can loose yourself in Thoughts, Memories and Intricacies." - Lisa Gerrard

• Information