(Prog Rock)The Epsilon of Chaos

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
per-anders

29 Dec 2017

Messy, quick and fun (for me at least). Just a very short retro prog track... yes that can happen, it's probably a good thing all things considered.

jappe

01 Jan 2018

per-anders wrote:
29 Dec 2017
https://soundcloud.com/per-anders/the-epsilon-of-chaos

Messy, quick and fun (for me at least). Just a very short retro prog track... yes that can happen, it's probably a good thing all things considered.
Wild!
Sounds very convincing to me :thumbs_up:

per-anders

01 Jan 2018

Thanks man! It’s just about trying to capture that sort of sound/feel even if it’s not music I would listen to myself or have much of a capacity for playing. All a big learning process.

stratatonic

04 Jan 2018

per-anders wrote:
29 Dec 2017

Like it, but yeah, way tooo short. Take it somewhere!...

per-anders

05 Jan 2018

Hey thanks for checking it out. Maybe I will at some point, I think though if I were I'd have to seriously tighten up the playing and I really don't have free time (I get up work, eat, work, eat, work, sleep).

jappe

06 Jan 2018

per-anders wrote:
05 Jan 2018
Hey thanks for checking it out. Maybe I will at some point, I think though if I were I'd have to seriously tighten up the playing and I really don't have free time (I get up work, eat, work, eat, work, sleep).
I can relate to that!
I found some more spare time after sacrificing TV time, still other time thieves to get rid of!
Usually I need to utilize some tricks to maintain the energy after the workday...which leads me to my New Years resolutions:starting exercising again, taking much better care of my sleeping pattern and be more consistent in practicing mindfulness meditation

per-anders

07 Jan 2018

It’s good to get on top of that stuff, but I wish I had TV time to sacrifice, literally that’s my schedule. 16 hour work days at the moment.

• Information