Album Release: Instant Gratification (Electronica)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Ostermilk

23 Dec 2017

Bought.

I got a surprising finger up the bum from Her Majesty's Revenue % Customs to the tune of $2, but hey, Peter Lansford (formerly ACE) has just stimulated the UK economy a bit, so that's worth something I guess.

The mixes are great on the tracks that I've previewed so far, it'll probably take a month for me to get round to being able say anything about it as a body of work, but there's plenty of material on it.

Congratulations on the release.

CaliforniaBurrito

24 Dec 2017

Ostermilk wrote:
23 Dec 2017
Congratulations on the release.
Thank you much for the feedback and support. I didn't know there was going to be a sneaky finger. :shock:

The project will be on several platforms but this page was generated by the distributor at the cost of a quick slip of a finger up my own butt of course. I figured it was convenient enough. I'm happy to have this behind me (not the sneaky finger) and I'm looking forward to the next phase of my madness. :)

Zac

24 Dec 2017

I'll have a listen to this over the next few days, thanks. Nice artwork :)

When you kept mentioning 21 tracks i kept thinking 21 x 7 mins = a huge album. So slightly surprised to see them in the 3 to 4 min range but quite sensible for album listening IMO.

Congrats!

CaliforniaBurrito

24 Dec 2017

Zac wrote:
24 Dec 2017
I'll have a listen to this over the next few days, thanks. Nice artwork :)

When you kept mentioning 21 tracks i kept thinking 21 x 7 mins = a huge album. So slightly surprised to see them in the 3 to 4 min range but quite sensible for album listening IMO.

Congrats!
Thanks! I wanted to personally release a big project for general admission before I continue my journey into the dark and dry territory that is on the horizon.

motuscott

24 Dec 2017

Damn. Serious piece of work, Ace.
Still listening
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

aeox
Competition Winner

24 Dec 2017

I binged the entire thing when I woke up this morning.

Enjoyed it. Favorite track is still "Everybody Is Fucked"

Will have a second listen soon, not in my waking hours!

CaliforniaBurrito

24 Dec 2017

motuscott wrote:
24 Dec 2017
Damn. Serious piece of work, Ace.
Still listening
Thanks I appreciate the listening! :)
aeox wrote:
24 Dec 2017
I binged the entire thing when I woke up this morning.

Enjoyed it. Favorite track is still "Everybody Is Fucked"
Wow thanks! Yeah I suppose that track title is somewhat subliminal now. Haa! Title changed for general admission purpose of course. :)

Thanks to anybody else who might listen. I'm gonna take a little break for the next couple days. ;)

4filegate

27 Dec 2017

It was TOP NOTCH! Peter Lansford we'd like to see next on FACTmagazine - Against The Clock!

Deep Schulzz

27 Dec 2017

I listened to the whole album & really loving it.
:mrgreen:

• Information