Decembribus Maximus X (Deep/Jazz-House)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Deep Schulzz

10 Dec 2017

...and now to something completely different:

:mrgreen:

Bloma

13 Dec 2017

Wow man, this one has the best production so far! I like how you keep making improved versions of a very similar concept for each song. I could never do that, I'm all over the place usually. This one is very classy 👌

Deep Schulzz

13 Dec 2017

Bloma wrote:
13 Dec 2017
Wow man, this one has the best production so far! I like how you keep making improved versions of a very similar concept for each song. I could never do that, I'm all over the place usually. This one is very classy 👌
Thanks for the comment:)
Yes, I always try to have my own style and an own signature sound. Sometimes that succeeds.
:mrgreen:

CaliforniaBurrito

26 Dec 2017

I remember hearing from you before and you definitely have your own sound which is a great achievement. There is indeed an influence of deep/jazz house but you've also managed to create your own realm. I'd say this also has a psychedelic feel which I'm really into. Good work!

michael.jaye

27 Dec 2017

This is sick. Smooth & warped.

motuscott

28 Dec 2017

Dug it.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

per-anders

29 Dec 2017

Nice, very funky. Reminds me of 16bit games music in parts. You a fan of Nightmares on Wax?

• Information