(electro sketch) Chilled In Japan _4filegate AVM

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
4filegate

25 Nov 2017

first reason 10 track on 4k 40" screen desktop 3840x2160 (external display connected to msi gt72 book) Image

CaliforniaBurrito

26 Dec 2017

Interesting composition. I like the flute sounds and the busy misc percussion sounds. I'm also hearing how some of the elements aren't strictly following a skeletal rhythm and I like how quirky that is. :)

4filegate

27 Dec 2017

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
26 Dec 2017
Interesting composition. I like the flute sounds and the busy misc percussion sounds. I'm also hearing how some of the elements aren't strictly following a skeletal rhythm and I like how quirky that is. :)
Thank you very much; your support is greatly appreciated.

"The Chord Dice and How to Play with Marbles" - Thorsten Quaeschning live sound performance with multiple elements https://youtu.be/KmR4Au5vgpA?t=29m55s

A part of percussion was Spring Reverb by KOMA Elektronik Field Kit (single stem 36,6MB "Koma Filed Kit" 126bpm) dwnld

• Information