(Deep/Progressive Tech House) SudoxE[Reason 5]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
martindonn

22 Nov 2017

Last track to finish before upgrading to 10

JNeffLind

22 Nov 2017

I like the spareness of the arrangement in the first minute or so. The combination of the synth part you have in the treble and the drum work great together. This track builds quite nicely. I also like the transition at 5:30 quite a lot. This last part has a very big sound and I like how you pare down to just the drum and a little twinkling up high at the very very end. I admit I skipped around a bit since the track is a bit long and this isn't my style of music, but with that said I liked it a lot.

martindonn

23 Nov 2017

JNeffLind wrote:
22 Nov 2017
I like the spareness of the arrangement in the first minute or so. The combination of the synth part you have in the treble and the drum work great together. This track builds quite nicely. I also like the transition at 5:30 quite a lot. This last part has a very big sound and I like how you pare down to just the drum and a little twinkling up high at the very very end. I admit I skipped around a bit since the track is a bit long and this isn't my style of music, but with that said I liked it a lot.
Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate the honesty :D

Zeron

23 Nov 2017

Hey man i like your track a lot! Is it possible to download your track in rns. ? I'm using R5 as well and would like to see it how it's done.

CaliforniaBurrito

25 Dec 2017

Cool! Solid concept here even though it is pretty minimalistic. I think the vocal samples ruin the vibe and make it seem a bit silly.

• Information