(Soundtrack) Systematic Breakdown

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Despondo
Competition Winner

19 Nov 2017

A song I wrote this morning inspired by the Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack. Composed, Produced, Mixed and Mastered in Propellerhead Reason 10 software. Used Kilohearts ONE synth (VST version), Sylenth1 VST and some Kontakt drums from Heavyocity. Enjoy!

JNeffLind

22 Nov 2017

Very moody and evocative of that sort of dark cyberpunk world where life is cheap and blah blah blah. I like it man. This would fit right in to any sort of thriller/suspense movie. Thanks for sharing.

Despondo
Competition Winner

22 Nov 2017

JNeffLind wrote:
22 Nov 2017
Very moody and evocative of that sort of dark cyberpunk world where life is cheap and blah blah blah. I like it man. This would fit right in to any sort of thriller/suspense movie. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the comments and for listening. :-)

martindonn

22 Nov 2017

This puts a very clear picture in my head of a futuristic/post technological/apocalyptic wasteland where survival is the name of the game. great work man

Despondo
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2017

martindonn wrote:
22 Nov 2017
This puts a very clear picture in my head of a futuristic/post technological/apocalyptic wasteland where survival is the name of the game. great work man
That's the effect I was going for. Thanks for listening!

• Information