(Trap/Drug dealer music) Dust Moses ft Mdot and Fresh Loot - Fast Life

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
dustmoses

17 Nov 2017

I did the beat, hook, first verse, reason 9

CaliforniaBurrito

17 Nov 2017

I'm glad you made the differentiation between EDM trap and original trap music but this isn't the kind of trap music I know. Your melody is severely lacking any feel of tension and I recommend working with more semitones. The composition is crowded; production steals from the vocals which are most important. No punch to the bottom end of the beat. Vox are super wet like a whole pack of sticks. My philosophy is trap should ultimately be motivational for anybody.

This is the kind of trap I like.

modecca

17 Nov 2017

Can you share the autotune patch you used for those vocals?
🔗💥

dustmoses

18 Nov 2017

Modecca, I use izotope tpain effect when I want super exaggerated autotune vocals.

JNeffLind

22 Nov 2017

This is sonically interesting but to be honest it sounds a bit over busy. If you're going to have that crazy effect on the vocal I'd make some more room for it in the mix. To be honest I'd double track the voice and have one clean version in there to make the lyrics more intelligible. I couldn't really understand your verse at all. The others were dope though.

• Information