(Hiphop) - Suomi - Eesti 100v - Dj Fusion Star

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
deepndark

10 Nov 2017

I made this song for the upcoming Finnish/Estonian 100 years independents jubilee.
I would also like to include, that I really care about these 2 countries and the people living over here, and this is my take on, that what is the thing that doesn't float my boat, on this planet.

jappe

20 Nov 2017

deepndark wrote:
10 Nov 2017
I made this song for the upcoming Finnish/Estonian 100 years independents jubilee.
I would also like to include, that I really care about these 2 countries and the people living over here, and this is my take on, that what is the thing that doesn't float my boat, on this planet.

https://soundcloud.com/user-514983803/suomi-eesti-100v
Very different from the songs I've head from you before, but nice.
I like the vocals especially from 1:05 and from 2:57. Is it you singing throughout the whole song?

My limited Finnish vocabulary only allowed me to catch these words/phrases, of which some probably are misinterpreted :D

here in the house

Finlands whole history

life

over

nothing is enough

soon

that you get

"for sure every thing still"

Yes yes [in Russian]

afraid of peace

We want some peace [calm?]

JNeffLind

22 Nov 2017

Right away I dig the beat. Reminds me of the Gorillaz. Hard for me to comment much on the lyrics since I don't speak the language but the delivery sounds clean. I wanted the lyrics to come in sooner, despite liking the beat, but that's a creative choice. Thanks for sharing.

deepndark

06 Dec 2017

Yes, it's me singing/rapping it all, thankyou!

• Information