[Retro] StrangerSongs

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
aburazaru

04 Nov 2017

Been traveling a bunch for work lately and spending time in hotel rooms watching some Stranger Things. That + Reason 10 + a dash of boredom and I ended up with this! Feedback welcome and I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it!

How was I supposed to know "don't touch" meant to not push the big...red...button?

strangers
Competition Winner

05 Nov 2017

Nice work! I really like the ending section. The simplicity of the song gives way for a nice full mix.

aburazaru

06 Nov 2017

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't want to over-complicate it too much. Was just keeping it fun!
How was I supposed to know "don't touch" meant to not push the big...red...button?

Quiloc Lim

06 Nov 2017

Nicely done sir. Big, smooth & creamy without being over the top. :o :lol: Keep up the good work. Hopefully your work will be done soon & you'll be back home :thumbs_up:

aburazaru

06 Nov 2017

Haha, thanks a lot! Home for now but likely back out again soon... Just excited to get back into the studio!

Daniel36

10 Nov 2017

I've been demoing Reason 10 for a few days and this type of stuff comes out of my keyboard too. Did you use Europa a lot? So many "Stranger Sounds" presets in that one, it's just awesome!! :)

aburazaru

12 Nov 2017

I actually only used one or two instances of Europa and the rest were Syntronik VST. A happy mixture of both!

JNeffLind

13 Nov 2017

Very cool and evocative of the sort of spooky vibe of the show. Nice work. I especially like the part that comes in at about two minutes. Has almost a sort of bridge sound to it. Also dig the breakdown around 3:10. This is a cool tune.

Check mine out if you get the chance:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7504218

aburazaru

14 Nov 2017

Thanks for the feedback! I'll check that track out!

• Information