(Techno / Acid) Captain Spauldings - Acid And Motorsäge

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
katerli1

03 Nov 2017

The Captain is at it again... tell me what you think. every feedback is highly apprecited. Have fun!

Captain Spauldings - Acid And Mottorsagi

strangers
Competition Winner

06 Nov 2017

Had me with a solid Devil's Rejects reference on this one. I like the song's progression. The only criticism I have is some of the parts are a little dry sound-wise, but that's all a matter of preference and doesn't take away from the song.

The 3!S stuff on your soundcloud is really cool. Going to have to spend some time listening through more. Had me hooked with the most recent songs your page and got through 3 others. Will definitely have to revisit these tonight.

katerli1

07 Nov 2017

strangers wrote:
06 Nov 2017
Had me with a solid Devil's Rejects reference on this one. I like the song's progression. The only criticism I have is some of the parts are a little dry sound-wise, but that's all a matter of preference and doesn't take away from the song.

The 3!S stuff on your soundcloud is really cool. Going to have to spend some time listening through more. Had me hooked with the most recent songs your page and got through 3 others. Will definitely have to revisit these tonight.
thnx for your kind and honest feedback. I really appreciate that. what you mean exactly with dry? did you mean the track could benefit from more variations? just curious to find our what exactly you mean.
godspeed to you,
kath sound

strangers
Competition Winner

08 Nov 2017

The only thing I meant by "dry" was some of the parts sound a little raw and could use some space with a touch of reverb or delay to add a little dimension. Like mentioned, that really comes down to personal preference though. What I may consider dry may be perfection to another. Still a great track and doesn't take anything away from it.

katerli1

08 Nov 2017

strangers wrote:
08 Nov 2017
The only thing I meant by "dry" was some of the parts sound a little raw and could use some space with a touch of reverb or delay to add a little dimension. Like mentioned, that really comes down to personal preference though. What I may consider dry may be perfection to another. Still a great track and doesn't take anything away from it.
thats exactly the feedback I`m longing for, thank you! good advice, will try this out on future trax.
godspeed to you,
kath sound

Kov

11 Nov 2017

Great track.

I agree/disagree with Strangers. The track sounds dry and raw and i think it's a good thing. It gives it that 1988 feeling. But that just me, i like 1988 :D

katerli1

14 Nov 2017

Kov wrote:
11 Nov 2017
Great track.

I agree/disagree with Strangers. The track sounds dry and raw and i think it's a good thing. It gives it that 1988 feeling. But that just me, i like 1988 :D
thnx kov, mercy well moll :puf_bigsmile:

• Information