(video) Truemmelbach WATERFALLS _4filegate AVM

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
4filegate

04 Oct 2017

With its ten glacial water falls inside the mountain. Trümmelbach alone drains the enormous glacial walls of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.

CaliforniaBurrito

12 Oct 2017

Wonderfully serene track with enough energy to inspire exploration for an invigorating experience. Nice to learn something new about the world. :)

I would've stopped arrangement at 04:15. The next section takes away from the vibe with the intense synth resonance which can be a bit overwhelming. Nice project overall.

full-of-life

13 Oct 2017

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
12 Oct 2017
Wonderfully serene track with enough energy to inspire exploration for an invigorating experience. Nice to learn something new about the world. :)

I would've stopped arrangement at 04:15. The next section takes away from the vibe with the intense synth resonance which can be a bit overwhelming. Nice project overall.
Hi Peter!
I got banned! If you thought 2016 was bad - I'm releasing in 2017 some new tracks on Reason10.
Thank you for taking the time. My best wishes, Phil

just OK -_zerO killed

• Information