[Minimalistic][Simplectronic]Alio Modo - A couple of demos

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Sorped

18 Sep 2017

Hello!
Thought I'd share a couple of demos of songs I'm woring on atm. Some of you will find it boring for sure, but I do hope some of you will appreciate it. :)

These are just demos, so not mixed, not mastered and probably not ready for public consumption either ;)

Hope you enjoy, and you're welcome to leave feedback if you'd like.

https://soundcloud.com/user-871199211/s ... 2017-demos
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

ionly

18 Sep 2017

Set Free is my pick. All blueprints for expanding upon. Inject something "organic" imo - plug a MIDI instrument and get recording some control movements: automate reverb sends/tempo/pan/filters/anything. Evolve your arpeggio parts, create movement. Keep all your various takes, chop and make an arrangement. Good luck and keep us updated!

Cheers

Sorped

19 Sep 2017

Thank you for your feedback! I definitely agree with something more "organic", it's just a matter of having the courage to attack, I'm no piano player! :puf_smile:

Thank you for your encouragement :cool:
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

• Information