(ambiente) new track

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
tehd

17 Sep 2017

Hello

and once again I made a new track and here there is obviously vocals missing but I just want to make some pattern tracks to get opinions and maybe some smaller audience.
I really would apreciate it if I get some advice - any kind of advice would help me!

Thank you.

abbosher

18 Sep 2017

I don't really have anything to advise you about. This is dope. Really dope. I like the Tapeified lo-fi sound, the wurlitzers, the Rhodes, it's all mellow and sits nicely. Damn good.

tehd

19 Sep 2017

Wow thank you very much! I really appreciate that. I believe adding vocals will make the sound overall very kind in my opinion but I hope I'm on the right way.

Faxxer

20 Sep 2017

That wurly birdie is beautiful! Just needs a nice lovely lady with airy voice to ring out now.....leaving the mind to drift in and out of ........reality.
:essentials: :adapted: :re: :PUF_take: :refillpacker: :recycle: :rebirth: :reason: :record: :refill: :ignition: :o

tehd

20 Sep 2017

Thank you! Yeah a nice lovely voice would fit.

• Information