One-Eyed Rabbit (Techno)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

ionly

14 Sep 2017

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
13 Sep 2017
Great tune there Mr Rabbit. Awesome mix

Zac

14 Sep 2017

Love the beats and lazy brass like lead. Gets a 2nd lead at 2 min that suggests something more recent... Deep and almost lazy, love the groove. Those hats although very genre are nicely treated. Nice lead out but for me an extra harmony layer but at lower volume would maybe stick me up one last time? Quality as ever.

CaliforniaBurrito

15 Sep 2017

ionly wrote:
14 Sep 2017
Great tune there Mr Rabbit. Awesome mix
Thanks for listening!
Zac wrote:
14 Sep 2017
Love the beats and lazy brass like lead. Gets a 2nd lead at 2 min that suggests something more recent... Deep and almost lazy, love the groove. Those hats although very genre are nicely treated. Nice lead out but for me an extra harmony layer but at lower volume would maybe stick me up one last time? Quality as ever.
Thanks for that feedback. I've been running my drum group through Soundtoys Devil-Loc Deluxe and I love the way it treats the drums!

• Information