(Synthwave/Shoegaze) My take on 80s Synthwave...

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Bloma

17 Sep 2017

Haha thanks heaps. Do you play live? I'm listening to Fiction City album and I reckon it would go really well live and people would really get into it.

CaliforniaBurrito

17 Sep 2017

Ok I followed you. :lol:

Great vibe, mix is on point, love the progression in the arrangement.

ionly

18 Sep 2017

Bloma wrote:
17 Sep 2017
Haha thanks heaps. Do you play live? I'm listening to Fiction City album and I reckon it would go really well live and people would really get into it.
Cheers mate. Used to gig with bands way back when. Now I'm a couch-composer, with a penchant for occasional jams. I haven't ruled-out the idea, and might get off my arse some of these days :roll: First thing I would need to consider is the logistics of playing it live, part. which parts I could do as a solo performer. Yikes

How about you?

ionly

18 Sep 2017

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
17 Sep 2017
Ok I followed you. :lol:

Great vibe, mix is on point, love the progression in the arrangement.
Hah, someone got it ;)

Thanks mate :puf_smile:
Cheers for listening and commenting Mr Burrito

Bloma

19 Sep 2017

ionly wrote:
18 Sep 2017
Bloma wrote:
17 Sep 2017
Cheers mate. Used to gig with bands way back when. Now I'm a couch-composer, with a penchant for occasional jams. I haven't ruled-out the idea, and might get off my arse some of these days :roll: First thing I would need to consider is the logistics of playing it live, part. which parts I could do as a solo performer. Yikes

How about you?
Yeah I know what you mean. I've played live in the past but not extensively. It's tricky doing it solo but I'm going to give it another crack. I used to bring laptop, audio interface, 3 guitars (2 acoustic for different tunings and electric), guitar pedals, keyboard, guitar amp, all the cables... it's too much. I have a TR-8 drum machine now and an analogue synth, and want to do some more spontaneous stuff live, mixed with Bloma songs with mainly backing tracks, and I'll sing and play guitar. Ultimately want a band though.

• Information