(CHILL) Night Walking by Strangers

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
strangers
Competition Winner

18 Aug 2017

Very excited to share a new song with the Reason community. I let the feels guide me on this track and had such a smooth transition from Reason 8.3 to 9.5 while wrapping this one up.

Enough jibber-jabber. The new song is called Night Walking. As always, any and all comments, criticism, likes, dislikes, etc. are fully welcome.

Enjoy!

Wickline

19 Aug 2017

30 seconds in and already loving it. Soooo smooth. And the feels! Well done dude. I always like the patches you come up with.
Only negative I have is the solo/lead at the end. It sounds really "played by hand" which isn't a bad thing, I just think the timing just needs to be tightened up a little to better mesh with the rest of the track.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

strangers
Competition Winner

19 Aug 2017

Thanks Wickline. Glad you're digging the song. I spend a little more time working on patches than I'd like to. That should speed up over time and I like the experimenting aspect, so I don't mind.

I'll go back and check out the end of the song for the timing you mentioned. I do play everything by hand and thought I caught anything that needed a little quantizing. Maybe a note or two slipped by.

• Information