Kraft Demo Song

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

17 Aug 2017

I was a beta tester for RE synth Kraft. But since I'm not really tweaker and more a song writer my contribution was instead to write a demo song for it.
Maybe some of you have heard this track already.

CaliforniaBurrito

17 Aug 2017

Nice big fat sounds and great tension in the composition.

Wickline

18 Aug 2017

Dude the upper melody in there is killer. Would love to hear a full track based around that without the demo song restrictions.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

19 Aug 2017

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
17 Aug 2017
Nice big fat sounds and great tension in the composition.
Thanks, appreciate it.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

19 Aug 2017

Wickline wrote:
18 Aug 2017
Dude the upper melody in there is killer. Would love to hear a full track based around that without the demo song restrictions.
Thanks. I usually write shorter songs anyway so this is probably how I would write it even if it wasn't a demo song. But you're probably right that it could expand to something bigger.

strangers
Competition Winner

19 Aug 2017

Really nice work as always, TritoneAddiction. I just bought Kraft the other day at the ridiculous $9 price tag. Haven't had a chance to get my hands dirty with it yet. What's your favorite aspect or use for Kraft so far?

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

19 Aug 2017

strangers wrote:
19 Aug 2017
Really nice work as always, TritoneAddiction. I just bought Kraft the other day at the ridiculous $9 price tag. Haven't had a chance to get my hands dirty with it yet. What's your favorite aspect or use for Kraft so far?
Thanks.
To be honest when I tested it I was kind of busy with a lot of things, so I mainly focused on putting a song together using mostly presets with some smaller tweaks or added effects.
I didn't actually spend any time getting to know the synth and it's possiblities. I'm not a tweaker at heart so I just prioritized the song writing instead. After that I kind of moved on to other synths that interested me. So I'm afraid I can't really say that much about it. Sorry.

Bloma

19 Aug 2017

I have heard this already and I still love it.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Aug 2017

Bloma wrote:
19 Aug 2017
I have heard this already and I still love it.
Thanks, glad you like it.

• Information