Phutured - Project 10 - Techouse 125bpm

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PhutureD

15 Aug 2017

If this sounds incredibly flat please let me know. i have worked on the full track
this entire day and im fatigued.

Nick Pa

15 Aug 2017

I only had the chance to hear it on these crappy gear head computer speakers, but I like the vibe. Is this the full track or just a piece ?

PhutureD

15 Aug 2017

Nick Pa wrote:
15 Aug 2017
I only had the chance to hear it on these crappy gear head computer speakers, but I like the vibe. Is this the full track or just a piece ?
its a preview, full track is over 7mins

Nick Pa

15 Aug 2017

PhutureD wrote:
15 Aug 2017
Nick Pa wrote:
15 Aug 2017
its a preview, full track is over 7mins
That's what I was hoping...Can I hear more anywhere? Interested to hear the progression and build.

Audiotic

15 Aug 2017

Nice!
I love the rythmic defined synth work here! The vocal bits are a bit to loud/dry for my ears and some of the higher synth are also a bit to loud for my taste.
The 3mins you're showcasing do lack a little in structure/drama... but the sound is great!

Nerveclinic

18 Aug 2017

Not flat. I don't like that one vocal thing that repeats over and over. To me it sort of takes over the song and it doesn't really match the vibe of the song. I like everything else about the song but that vocal makes me not like it. Not being critical just a thought because otherwise I think it's a very strong track.

Thousand Ways

18 Aug 2017

Agree with Nerveclinic. The vocal sample sounds like someone in rural Spain or Portugal. The rest of the track is more urban/industrial. I think it'd be much better without the vocal sample.

PhutureD

21 Aug 2017

Thanks again. All the vocals were specifically for a Dj project, which I didn't make the top ten. All vocals will be removed from all the tracks, and will be remixed into More of Industrual Techno vibe, focussing a lot more on the Atmospheres. Thanks a lot for the comments and support:)

• Information