(Movie Soundtrack) "Unimagined Tales"

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Nerveclinic

11 Aug 2017

I write in a few different styles. Some tracks are more upbeat, Dark Techy. Others are more Dubby, left field.

This track falls into the movie soundtrack category. I think it would work well near the end of a movie, maybe even rolling into the credits.

Is the idea it sounds like a movie soundtrack something others would agree with?

As always feedback is appreciated, I will return the favor.

jappe

16 Nov 2017

Nerveclinic wrote:
11 Aug 2017
I write in a few different styles. Some tracks are more upbeat, Dark Techy. Others are more Dubby, left field.

This track falls into the movie soundtrack category. I think it would work well near the end of a movie, maybe even rolling into the credits.

Is the idea it sounds like a movie soundtrack something others would agree with?

As always feedback is appreciated, I will return the favor.

https://soundcloud.com/nerveclinic/unimagined-tales
Hello Nerveclinic,

proper dark mood!
Nice Ultravox like sound texture from 0:32, sounds like made with complex modulation, is this a refill or RE?

I can imagine parts of this during the movie and parts that wants more attention at the movie ending/credits.

• Information