(goa trance) Project1

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
demt

02 Aug 2017

hope you all like this
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Wickline

15 Aug 2017

Oh shit this is what you were talking about. I had it all confused with another post. Never saw this lol. Give me a bit and I'll check it out. At the in-laws at the moment......
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

Wickline

15 Aug 2017

Ok so I've listened to it. I really dig the first 2 min. It's got a great build to it. Nice dark vibe.
When the other parts come in around 2:22 it doesn't gel for me. Seems too chaotic. Could just be me, I never really got into goa at all so I'm not experienced with the genre. Some of the later arps I think could be slowed down and made more atmospheric for a cool trippy sound. Especially if they were panned out to kind of ping around the listener.
That's my take on it. Would love to hear more that was centered around the bass that's driving the track.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

• Information