(Electronic-melodic) Bass test2 take1

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Marc64

26 Jul 2017

Started off doing a bass sound in predator and the rest is what you hear.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Jul 2017

Like the build up to the 1:25, it then kind of misses the mark,
From the 2:20, it has a real chiptune feel to it, like it.

Listened to it again, I think the chipsound at the 3:15 mark should kick in after the 1:25 as that minute is kind of dead in the water, needs a lot more going on...

PoohBear

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Music made with Reason
(Electronic) Solar Dance
(Electronic) Into The Night
(Upbeat) The Players Took Me There Made in Reason 9 with heavy use of the players
(Electronic) 5 Steps (Video added) Updated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marc64

01 Aug 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Like the build up to the 1:25, it then kind of misses the mark,
From the 2:20, it has a real chiptune feel to it, like it.

Listened to it again, I think the chipsound at the 3:15 mark should kick in after the 1:25 as that minute is kind of dead in the water, needs a lot more going on...

PoohBear

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Music made with Reason
(Electronic) Solar Dance
(Electronic) Into The Night
(Upbeat) The Players Took Me There Made in Reason 9 with heavy use of the players
(Electronic) 5 Steps (Video added) Updated
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
Thanks for the comment, what do you mean by missing the mark? I think it is good as it is cause it builds up to the melodies :)

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

01 Aug 2017

Marc64 wrote:
01 Aug 2017
Thanks for the comment, what do you mean by missing the mark? I think it is good as it is cause it builds up to the melodies :)
So up the 1:24/1:25 it's all building up and then.............the same... You missed a trick to take it somewhere else...

• Information