(Acid-Techno) Stay

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
nooomy

21 Jul 2017

Me and my friend produced a Acid-techno song. Enjoy! ;)

100% RE ABL 3

Electric-Metal

21 Jul 2017

Nice one. Took me back to the dark caves where I've spent a major part of the 90s at :puf_bigsmile:
:thumbs_up:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

AttenuationHz

21 Jul 2017

Love me some acid... Might be worth setting up a gated reverb for the higher frequencies on filter sweep. Just HP the lower frequency you don't want out of the reverb.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

nooomy

22 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
21 Jul 2017
Love me some acid... Might be worth setting up a gated reverb for the higher frequencies on filter sweep. Just HP the lower frequency you don't want out of the reverb.
Yes i tried to remove the lower reverb but then i listen to some of the old song and alot of them didn't filter the HP of the reverb! When Acid-Techno was born in the late 80's producers didn't have access to advanced reverb units. Therefore i kept the lower freq of the reverb to get that true old school sound ;)
Electric-Metal wrote:
21 Jul 2017
Nice one. Took me back to the dark caves where I've spent a major part of the 90s at :puf_bigsmile:
:thumbs_up:
Awsome! i was going for that old school style

AttenuationHz

22 Jul 2017

nooomy wrote:
22 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
21 Jul 2017
Yes i tried to remove the lower reverb but then i listen to some of the old song and alot of them didn't filter the HP of the reverb! When Acid-Techno was born in the late 80's producers didn't have access to advanced reverb units. Therefore i kept the lower freq of the reverb to get that true old school sound ;)
That's not what I'm saying though. I'm saying you should add reverb to the higher frequencies. Take the feedback or not I really don't care.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

nooomy

22 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
22 Jul 2017
nooomy wrote:
22 Jul 2017

That's not what I'm saying though. I'm saying you should add reverb to the higher frequencies. Take the feedback or not I really don't care.
No i tried your trick, i usually filter out the lower freq of the reverb because it causes alot of phasing issues and gives you a clearer base. But because of i was going for the old school style i didn't filter it.

Daniel36

29 Jul 2017

Love it!!! Now I want to make some acid techno for myself as well haha...

Kov

19 Aug 2017

Very nice. Acid is a very important thing ;)

• Information