(80s TV Theme cover) L.A. Streethawk (Tangerine Dream Le Parc)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
raymondh

30 Apr 2017

Hi everyone

Here's my cover version of this cool Tangerine Dream track (.. for a cool TV program from the 80s :) )

I didn't start the track with the sync guitar synth of the TV-version, or the jet plane sound of the album version, but if anything thinks that would be a substantial improvement, I'll give it a go :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2017

Your mixers are so clean... Really can hear everything going on in your face..

Nice cover....

(This was one of them shows I did watch but they had no real meaning so I can't remember the episodes, I did watch a series of Night Rider last month, DOH!!! LOL )

sdst
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2017

60s, 70s, 80s, A lot of great music, and then came the 90s ........

This brings me back to my childhood, very good cover. :)

raymondh

02 May 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Your mixers are so clean... Really can hear everything going on in your face..

Nice cover....

(This was one of them shows I did watch but they had no real meaning so I can't remember the episodes, I did watch a series of Night Rider last month, DOH!!! LOL )
Thanks! Yeah Knight Rider was more memorable for me too! That's a cool theme tune as well! I had thought of doing a medley, with Streethawk, Knight Rider and Airwolf - but the tempos are so different I didn't think it would work out.

raymondh

02 May 2017

sdst wrote:60s, 70s, 80s, A lot of great music, and then came the 90s ........

This brings me back to my childhood, very good cover. :)
Thanks! The 90s was a funny decade eh. Decade of the rompler I think, a lot of the M1 Piano etc! I'm tempted to attempt a bit of Euro Dance at some stage ... get ready for this! :)

cheers!

Jivethompson

03 May 2017

Nice one!! Love those 80's sounds. Did you use Bitley soundbank for this?

jappe

21 May 2017

raymondh wrote:Hi everyone

Here's my cover version of this cool Tangerine Dream track (.. for a cool TV program from the 80s :) )

https://soundcloud.com/raymondhayter/la ... ond-hayter

I didn't start the track with the sync guitar synth of the TV-version, or the jet plane sound of the album version, but if anything thinks that would be a substantial improvement, I'll give it a go :)
Very nice cover!

Listening to this is like a reward button and I'm back in the 80s again;
Btw TD is still going on even without Froese.
I think there were some concerns whether to proceed without Froese or not, but it appears they chose to proceed.

They're playing in the Netherlands in October:
http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/index.php

• Information