(Instrumental) The Road Ahead

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
mguh22

28 Feb 2017

jappe

04 Mar 2017

Nice one, this goes into a Spotify playlist for me.
It sounds partly a bit like something ABBA could have made.
A vocal version of this would be nice!
I imagine dreamy vocals like Adam Fielding's would fit in this one:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6260

mguh22

04 Mar 2017

Cheers man! At some point I may return to this and write some lyrics but for now I'm happy with it being an instrumental.

If you want to hear something I did with vocals; here's a song I wrote last year called This Nature

jappe

04 Mar 2017

mguh22 wrote:Cheers man! At some point I may return to this and write some lyrics but for now I'm happy with it being an instrumental.

If you want to hear something I did with vocals; here's a song I wrote last year called This Nature

https://open.spotify.com/track/6pWcvSdgcQxDiXgKy1ynsM
Thumbs up for that one too :puf_smile:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

04 Mar 2017

Can really fully comment on the tracks as I only get to hear 30 seconds only..

jappe

04 Mar 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Can really fully comment on the tracks as I only get to hear 30 seconds only..
Hmm...I think you get the full length if you install Spotify?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

04 Mar 2017

jappe wrote:
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Can really fully comment on the tracks as I only get to hear 30 seconds only..
That was between the lines part of my comment really, yet another thing to sign up too...

jappe

04 Mar 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
jappe wrote:
That was between the lines part of my comment really, yet another thing to sign up too...
I'm unsure how it works, but I assume that you don't need to have spotify premium to play it.
And if that's the case I'm unsure why the embedded Spotify player won't allow playing the whole tune - they could put ad's anyway I guess!?

Bloma

06 Mar 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
jappe wrote:
Haha me too. Use soundcloud OP!

mguh22

07 Mar 2017

Spotify is the best music streaming platform currently available.

Quite why anyone in music wouldn't have an account and use it to listen to old favourites and discover new music, unless its purely for ideological reasons, is absolutely beyond me!

Bloma

07 Mar 2017

It's cos I don't have a smart phone, so I'd only be using spotify at home, so then I wouldn't really ever use it. I've got my own music on spotify though.

mguh22

07 Mar 2017

You never listen to music at home??

jappe

12 Oct 2019

Hey mguh222, I just rediscovered your music: listening to your recent album "Life into Machine"...and it's a real masterpiece!
Sometimes sounds like ELO/Jeff Lynne...dreamy, beautiful, wonderful harmonies and vocals.
Gz to this piece of beauty!

• Information