(Dark Ambient) Europa Sonic Brex!t Refill Demo

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
modecca

03 Jan 2017

Here is some fooling around I did the other night with a refill still in development from Auryn ( Quixotic Sound design).

Last edited by modecca on 23 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.
🔗💥

jappe

23 Feb 2019

modecca wrote:
03 Jan 2017
Here is a late 4th track to complete my Nostromo EP.

I have made a ton of improvements to my music game over the last few weeks and this song perfectly represents that.

Alas, your music is still taking a vacation somewhere. It would be great to experience your sound art soon again!

muckmclane

23 Feb 2019

jappe wrote:
23 Feb 2019
modecca wrote:
03 Jan 2017

Alas, your music is still taking a vacation somewhere. It would be great to experience your sound art soon again!
I swapped out that dead link for a living one.

jappe

23 Feb 2019

muckmclane wrote:
23 Feb 2019
jappe wrote:
23 Feb 2019

I swapped out that dead link for a living one.
How nice :thumbs_up:
And welcome back!

Auryn

26 Feb 2019

modecca wrote:
03 Jan 2017
Here is some fooling around I did the other night with a refill still in development from Auryn ( Quixotic Sound design).

Awesome creative work dude. The short vignettes are very evocative, this time some of the more abstract stuff by Susumu Yokota or Thomas Fehlmann springs to mind.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

minilog

26 Feb 2019

Great work here. Lots of interesting and inspiring ideas.

Jagwah

02 Mar 2019

modecca wrote:
03 Jan 2017

Really intense sounds man, hard to multitask to, I think that's an accomplishment!! :twisted:

modecca

04 Mar 2019

Jagwah wrote:
02 Mar 2019
modecca wrote:
03 Jan 2017

Really intense sounds man, hard to multitask to, I think that's an accomplishment!! :twisted:
I like 4 on the floor for multi-tasking (Karenn, Hawtin,PLandlord and sometimes May get the job done nicely).
As for the demo I don't know what environment this is ideal for but I have been going in the direction of combining it with drums as of late. The drums have to be perfect though, lest they cheapen the warlock vibe.
🔗💥

• Information