(psuedo-classical-Celtic-ambient)The Lark Descending

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Taff

27 Nov 2016

A lament for the loss of the countryside and wildlife of the UK, under the bulldozers of increasing housing and population demands.

Obviously, with apologies to Ralph Vaughan Williams.

Thanks to Kenni for the harp, and Andy at softphonics for the strings.

8cros

28 Nov 2016

:cool: It's pretty good. Try to listen to different acoustics. Or try to return to the track after the break. The composition has a lot of potential.
Record For The Real Force
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

28 Nov 2016

At the minimum volume, the sound is perfect. Bravo. :clap:
REASON RESONANCES

Taff

28 Nov 2016

8cros wrote::cool: It's pretty good. Try to listen to different acoustics. Or try to return to the track after the break. The composition has a lot of potential.

Can you expand on that please? I'm happy to take all the advice or help I can get.

8cros

28 Nov 2016

Taff wrote:
8cros wrote::cool: It's pretty good. Try to listen to different acoustics. Or try to return to the track after the break. The composition has a lot of potential.

Can you expand on that please? I'm happy to take all the advice or help I can get.

Atmospheric sounds, listen well when they match the curves of equal volume. This does not change the timbre of sounds, just more efficient packaging. Good balance will sound good in any conditions. Therefore, listening to the different volume and different speakers can help.
Theoretically. :redface:
REASON RESONANCES

Taff

28 Nov 2016

Cheers mate, I think i get that. (I'm not musically or production trained, happy dabbler.)

• Information