....New Deep Techouse...."Spirits Talk"....

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Soulspeed

05 Nov 2016

....My NEW Deep Techouse track...."Spirits Talk"...
Last edited by Soulspeed on 11 Nov 2016, edited 1 time in total.

HepCat

06 Nov 2016

I don't know how you can make these tunes so quick. Nice solid feel as usual, l'm guessing that'll be in part due to the mastering. Well done.

cr1st0

07 Nov 2016

I like it :)
:reason: Reason 4 User

Soulspeed

11 Nov 2016

Thanks A lot fellows, means a lot to me....this one especially....I've decided to turn my life around by going into a sober living house to stay sober from alcohol and coke....and AA is of course a spiritual program, which has been coming around as well....God is good and showing me miracles already and so soon in sobriety, coming up on 30 days sober this time, and this sober house is what I needed....only thing is , is that I must master and mixdown in my Beyerdynamic DT 770 80 ohm headphones, so I'm glad it sounds ok guys :)....it just got signed to Hypnotic Recordings today too :)

HepCat

11 Nov 2016

Soulspeed wrote:I've decided to turn my life around by going into a sober living house to stay sober from alcohol and coke....and AA is of course a spiritual program, which has been coming around as well....God is good and showing me miracles already and so soon in sobriety, coming up on 30 days sober this time, and this sober house is what I needed....only thing is , is that I must master and mixdown in my Beyerdynamic DT 770 80 ohm headphones, so I'm glad it sounds ok guys :)....it just got signed to Hypnotic Recordings today too :)
Great!

I think addictions come from being hurt, and lacking patience - so we give in to desires too much and we end up caught in a web of addiction.

I'm a staunch advocate of relocation to escape a bad scene. I think patience, love, and wisdom are all in the same bracket, so once you've escaped the bad scene, l hope you gain patience and the sort of wisdom that only comes from surviving trauma. As for love: chicks dig patient guys and will always see impatient guys as inferior to themselves.

I used to be psychologically addicted to drugs, almost physically addicted (meth). Long time ago. Suppose it's different for everyone tho.

OK moralising aside: l didn't even think it was possible to get record deals anymore these days, so very well done on that.

• Information