(Chiptune DnB) - Trapped

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

21 Aug 2016

Love the sounds used, great old fashion game feel about it, wicked little tune......

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

22 Aug 2016

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Love the sounds used, great old fashion game feel about it, wicked little tune......
Thanks, appreciate it.

Last Alternative

26 Aug 2016

OK I'm in the 8 bit game world. Sometimes I don't know how else to feel with music like this other than the plain fact it sounds like a game. Ouch there was something in that lead synth on the left with a very high (felt like 20kHz) frequency that poked my eardrum like a needle.
Cool tune nonetheless.
-Jace
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

27 Aug 2016

Last Alternative wrote:OK I'm in the 8 bit game world. Sometimes I don't know how else to feel with music like this other than the plain fact it sounds like a game. Ouch there was something in that lead synth on the left with a very high (felt like 20kHz) frequency that poked my eardrum like a needle.
Cool tune nonetheless.
-Jace
Thanks for the comment. Interesting, to me there's not really any weird or annoying frequencies going on. I guess we all hear things differently. I appreciate the feedback nonetheless.
To me this sounds way sharper with very high frequencies:

• Information