BB - Deephouse or Jazzhouse

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Deep Schulzz

23 Apr 2016

....comes with a quite insane bass solo;-) :mrgreen: played with this thing: Image

:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :ignition:

Bloma

24 Apr 2016

It sounds really great. What are some effects and techniques you used on it?

Deep Schulzz

24 Apr 2016

Bloma wrote:It sounds really great. What are some effects and techniques you used on it?
Thanks for the comment!

Do you mean the the solo e-bass part? This is nothing special. I used Selig Gain and Leveler - the Cerberus bass amp - plus the SA-16 Bass Chorus (dry/wet at 70%) and at the end of the chain is a Mc Class Maximizer and as send effects in the mixer console a slightly changed effect preset from the factory soundbank = lush delayes. In order to get Bassdrum and Bass frequenzies not disturbing each other too much there's a Varve EQ Ducker (which I alway use)

Btw: I tried many DAWs but never got the results like I can achieve in Reason.

:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition: :recycle:
Last edited by Deep Schulzz on 25 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Bloma

24 Apr 2016

That's awesome that you get the best results from Reason. And your stuff sounds really pro. You planning on doing some live shows? Or are you involved in some live bands already?

Peter

24 Apr 2016

Awesome composition and great deep/jazz house vibe! Very interesting.

Deep Schulzz

25 Apr 2016

Bloma wrote:That's awesome that you get the best results from Reason. And your stuff sounds really pro. You planning on doing some live shows? Or are you involved in some live bands already?
Years ago I used to play in bands. Nowadays I prefer the "autistic" isolation in my bedroom studio :redface:

Cheers from Berlin

• Information