(atmospheric techno) Think About The Chances

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Chizmata

22 Apr 2016

Made completely in Reason 8 with a malström, a kong and a subtractor

somehow reminds me of nature, like a forest, even though that was unintentional but just came in the process

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

24 Apr 2016

Sounds nice. I would personally turn down the volume slightly on the hihats and snare. The brightness sounds good but it overpowers the warm feeling I get from the rest of the mix.

Peter

24 Apr 2016

TritoneAddiction wrote:Sounds nice. I would personally turn down the volume slightly on the hihats and snare. The brightness sounds good but it overpowers the warm feeling I get from the rest of the mix.
I agree...although I did a really warm three track EP recently and I felt like it was lacking some highs in the drums! Lol Gotta find that middle ground I guess. I like the hypnotic feel for sure.

tibah

24 Apr 2016

Trippy! :)

cosignsessions

30 Apr 2016

to my ears, the sounds that are sibilant just need some dynamic eq. that may help them 'sit down' without becoming overly dull. maybe dampen the verb a bit (if that is verb I am hearing or modulated verb?) Totally fell into listening to the entire track. New fan.

Chizmata

01 May 2016

cosignsessions wrote:to my ears, the sounds that are sibilant just need some dynamic eq. that may help them 'sit down' without becoming overly dull. maybe dampen the verb a bit (if that is verb I am hearing or modulated verb?) Totally fell into listening to the entire track. New fan.
thanks a lot for the feedback :thumbs_up:

• Information