(Retro/Synthwave) "Silent Waves"

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
chimp_spanner

24 Sep 2015

Hey guys! Just thought I'd share this. It's the first complete song from my side project Zeta, a collaborative effort between my partner Katie Jackson, Dan Tompkins (of TesseracT) and myself!

I used a handful of Reason stuff in this track, but I'm currently setting up a fully Reason 8 mix template for the rest of the songs, so I'll probably be pestering you guys for some mix feedback as that develops. Enjoy the track!!

http://prog.teamrock.com/news/2015-09-2 ... zeta-track

Tincture

24 Sep 2015

I enjoyed it. I like the kind of 1/2 time feel to the drums - helps with the 80s feel. The main arp was very nice, curious if that was Reason? Very 80s vocal which sounded like it should be very popular (not quite my taste). Great production and it rolled along very nicely.

jonheal

25 Sep 2015

Very nice, Mr. Ortiz. I also listened to some your Chimp Spanner tunes on YouTube. Only recently have I become aware of the whole "progressive metal" genre. I must say I prefer it to Yes and ELP from my college days. :-)

At any rate, sir, it appears to me that you do indeed know how to play the geetar!
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

Jagwah

29 Sep 2015

Incredible Chimp, really hit that 80's feel very well and I must say this sounds very professional. Top work, best of luck with it!!

Benedict
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2015

Nice stuff. Happy to hear more of this.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

• Information