(Electronic Metal) Snarling Answer

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jfrichards

14 Sep 2015

All this talk of Creme and Revival got me going deeper into melding the guitar and synth world today. Revival is very cool.

VNUprod

14 Sep 2015

Hey John,

assuming you are open to receive some constructive feedback, I have the following for you :)

I like the vibe of the track. In particular I find the Beat and ist groove is cool, it has almost a HipHop feel (in a good way). The guitars sound a bit improvised (which they might actually be), so I would have loved to see them a bit more on point, the raw quality (and heavy distortion) fits the track nicely, however. :) As a Metal guy myself I would have doubled them as well I guess, but thats just my preference.
The Strings and Flute (?) kind of sounds on the right cought my Attension as well, they sound pretty good IMO. Are these Revival or Parsec?

jfrichards

19 Sep 2015

VNUprod wrote:Hey John,
assuming you are open to receive some constructive feedback, I have the following for you :)...
The guitar was 100% improvised, so I reworked the mix to make it fit in better, thanks. Synth/horn/violin parts are Revival/Parsec/NNXT. Here is the guitar setup:

Here's the new mix:

eusti

19 Sep 2015

Cool. I like it!

D.

• Information