Thorr 15

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
joet63

07 Sep 2015

Hi Everyone, here is a snippet of a track I have been working on. If you could spare some time to listen and tell me how I can make the track better, I would very much appreciate it :puf_smile:

:adapted: :reason: :record: :recycle: :refill: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :ignition: :re: :PUF_figure: :rt:
R5 Record iMac 2.0 Core 2 Duo 4Gb of RAM

Benedict
Competition Winner

07 Sep 2015

Hi

It's nice. I would suggest developing a melody as a way of letting the piece develop a story or journey. The mix may be a bit dry but leave that til you have a completed piece.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

joet63

07 Sep 2015

Thanks Benedict! Yeah I need to develop a melody to get the track moving along. I can't stop listening to the arpeggio lol
I will have to learn how to mix as well, which I'm quite looking forward to :-)
:adapted: :reason: :record: :recycle: :refill: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :ignition: :re: :PUF_figure: :rt:

Bloma

08 Sep 2015

It depends: what do you want? There's no right or wrong. Personally I'd be putting drums in there because drums are awesome. I'd say there's plenty of melody there already, but if you don't a song with drums, then try something else.

jak_1965@msn.com

08 Sep 2015

Had a listen , sounds good , love the arpeggio [MULTIPLE MUSICAL NOTES][MULTIPLE MUSICAL NOTES]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joet63

08 Sep 2015

Thanks Bloma and jak_1965!!, never really thought about putting drums on the track, but will look into it Bloma :puf_smile:
I love the [MULTIPLE MUSICAL NOTES][MULTIPLE MUSICAL NOTES] too jak!! :puf_smile:
Arpeggios just do it fro me eh, can't stop listening to it lol :puf_bigsmile:
I will have to stop and finish the track as well though :puf_smile:

• Information