Deep House Blamsoft Zero

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
pLansford

04 Sep 2015

Edit: I thought the bass melody got a little too repetitive even for my taste lol so I cut it out for some bars and replaced with deep tom line before bringing back in. Also wanted to try the Softube delay that I just bought.

Last edited by pLansford on 04 Sep 2015, edited 2 times in total.

Tincture

04 Sep 2015

Goose bumps - intro - I already want this synth ;) Ooh FM wibbles, nice, very musical. It's building very well. Love the subtle pads. Love that bass at 3.04, creamy. Good luck Peter, it's a top track. Great chilled feeling. Loved the subtle arps and stabs.

pLansford

04 Sep 2015

Tincture wrote:Goose bumps - intro - I already want this synth ;) Ooh FM wibbles, nice, very musical. It's building very well. Love the subtle pads. Love that bass at 3.04, creamy. Good luck Peter, it's a top track. Great chilled feeling. Loved the subtle arps and stabs.
Thanks for checking it out! I was going for the chill feel for sure and it might be a little too minimalistic for a sound showcase but that's just where I'm at right now. :) I hope to hear ya soon.

Tincture

04 Sep 2015

I don't think so. It had plenty going on, just nice and chilled is all. Still rich and deep :)

joet63

05 Sep 2015

I like the arpeggios, they remind me of older music from a bygone age, nice sounds pLansford, keep up the good work,
would to know what the set up you used (synths an stuff)
:adapted: :reason: :record: :recycle: :refill: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :ignition: :re: :PUF_figure: :rt:
R5 Record iMac 2.0 Core 2 Duo 4Gb of RAM

• Information