Psychedelic - Lysergic

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
inmatus

25 Aug 2015

Sharing a track from our new single coming today. Partly made in Reason using mainly Quad from Papen and Proton 3 refill
Drums and some other stuff are Native instruments. We also use Rev
The guitar is a traditional reverse guitar where we reversed the complete song and did the solo -then reversed the guitar take.. Like in the old days
The vocals are partly normal and partly reversed and is some tribal loops. We used Melodyne to do harmonies etc
Hope you like it!

The single is on a psychedelic theme. The other two songs are quite different though. Psychedelic retro pop and psychedelic rock

DeltaHotelVictory

26 Aug 2015

I really appreciate the sense of detail. With my limited production experience I can still tell that there were countless hours of tweaking to perfect all vocals, little glitch sounds and the other stuff that is going on.

Apart from that, I really enjoyed the melodies and general laid-back vibe of the song. Nothing to improve really!

DeltaHotelVictory

26 Aug 2015

Also had a listen to the other two songs too. Quite different styles indeed. The first song is not really my style. The vocals sound a bit too processed (Melodyne?) and I can't understand the low voice that well because it is sung so low. The second song is more uptempo and I liked it better, but the vocals are a but too soft and could use some more dBs. The guitars in both songs are awesome.

Benedict
Competition Winner

26 Aug 2015

Interesting stuff.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

• Information